A ROMANTIC MANOR HOUSE ONE MILE FROM THE SEA WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO THE MOOR
An exclusive residence refurbished to a five star standard including Seven Double Bedroom Suites and one additional room (sleeps up to 15).
Bose Entertainment System, WIFI, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Croquet Lawn, Large Private Gardens with three entertaining areas,
Housekeeper couple in residence to look after your everyday needs.
Available for private hire; suitable for family/friends vacations in one of the most beautiful valleys in
England - 'Lorna Doone country'. Also suitable for private celebrations, weddings, birthdays, shooting weekends or small corporate meetings.
Outstanding Interiors that combines antiques and fine furnishings with state of the art technology
The Manor House
7 Double Bedroom Suites all with Antique Beds, Copper and Antique Baths.
1 Double Room (suitable for one adult as small double bed or can be split into 2 small singles) with private bathroom.
- Our master bedroom suite includes a replica of the bed designed by Napoleon for Josephine one of only 3 known to exist in the UK.
- Two bedrooms with 7ft beds, others with 6ft antique beds. All have plasma screen and digital on-demand Freesat TVs with DVD players.
- Main house incorporates 2 large entertaining rooms with open fires plus dining room for up to 16 people, large breakfast room with log burning stove, 30 ft kitchen with 4 ovens, ‘EverHot’ cooker with combination of traditional and induction hobs.
- All main rooms have Bose sound systems with varying levels of hi-fi including full surround sound but it is just as enjoyable to merely listen to the sound of nature all around the house or to enjoy the fantastic stars-scapes offerered by a property that has no light pollution from any neighbouring houses.
- The valley in which the house sits whispers with the sound of wind in the trees, the gentle trickle of our stream and the sound of wildlife which includes wild horses (Exmoor Ponies), deer, buzzards and sheep on the moors around.
- Full time Butler & HouseKeeper
- Chef(s) by Arrangement ...our chefs are known to us and tested by us and they use locally sourced produce as a priority
- An Exceedingly Rare Property for the Discerning Traveller that offers flexibility to accommodate your requirements.
- A house steeped in history including the fable of Lorna Doone and much, much more.